Free Financial Articles
These financial articles are free to use on your web site, blog, etc. They are written without any particular bias and without promoting any particular financial products. The material is purely meant to be educational. Requirements for use are as follows:
- CalcXML must be given proper attribution by including our logo and link at the bottom as included in the html embed code.
- The content of the articles can not be modified from what is shown here without prior written consent from CalcXML.
You can view them by clicking any of the links below.
- Determining Your Life Insurance Coverage Needs
- What Is Term Life Insurance And When Does It Fit Your Needs?
- What Is Permanent Life Insurance And When Does It Fit Your Needs?
- Auto Insurance - How It Works
- Health Insurance - How It Works
- The Basics of Homeowners Insurance
- Do You Really Need Private Mortgage Insurance?
- Charitable Remainder Trusts
- A Will That Meets Your Needs
- Use of Living Trusts
- Gifting Strategies for Estate Planning
- A Living Will
- Selecting an Executor or Trustee
- Estate Settlement
- Determining the Tax
- Tax Saving Strategies
- Estate Planning Life Insurance
- Family Limited Partnerships (FLP)
- Strategies for Family-Owned Businesses
- Gifting Stock
- Special Situation Strategies
- Generation Skipping Tax
- Reviewing Your Plan
Get started now.Sign up